Tamaris 3-star hotel services
- 25 rooms including 12 with sea view. 3 floors with lift.
- Non smoking hotel, open all year.
- Arrivals: between 3 pm and 8 pm. To contact us except these schedules.
- Free public car park of about twenty places at the foot of the hotel.
- Secured free Wi-Fi
- Dogs welcome ( one pet per room).
- Picnic basket on request (reservation the day before).
- Room Service during reception hours.
- Concierge service (restaurant reservations, taxi, etc...).
- Gift boxes.
- The hotel does not have a room for people with reduced mobility.
Continental breakfast in front of the sea...
Our buffet breakfast provides a wide selection of organic products and regional specialities.
Breakfast is served in the warm, friendly atmosphere of our salon with a wonderful sea view of île de Batz.
You can also have it in your room (extra charge).
Served from 7.30 am to 10 am
We offer you the possibility to eat on site with our offer of "Small dishes" Meunier 1874.
A wide range of cooked dishes inspired by traditional French cuisine, presented in glass jars, without additives or preservatives. Each dish is steamed to retain the nutritional qualities of the ingredients.
Our map is composed of :
- A range of organic soups (tomatoes, pumpkin, vegetables),
- Fresh pasta (Lasagna of tuna, Capelletti vegetables, Tortellini Chorizo, Half moon salmon)
- Traditional dishes of quality (Poulet Basquaise, Blanquette of veal, Choucroute d'Alsace, Boeuf Bourguignon)
- Desserts (Charlotte Framboise, Crêpe Suzette, Sweet Pear Chocolate, Dom-Tom of Ananas, Baba and Canelé).
DISHES AVAILABLE at the opening hours of the reception.
Our Gourmet Picnic Baskets
On the beach, in the islands or on the coastal paths ...
Treat yourself to a special moment in the open air with the "Picnics Gourmand" prepared by the hotel "Aux Tamaris".
Offered in backpacks, they are convenient for hiking. Lightweight, they have an insulated compartment, cutlery, plates and acrylic glasses light and unbreakable.
Thank you for ordering from the reception the day before 6pm.
The Hotel Aux Tamaris is run on environmentially conscious principles.
Brittany tourism: https://www.brittanytourism.com/
Office du tourisme in Roscoff : https://www.roscoff-tourisme.com/en/
Brittany Ferries : https://www.brittany-ferries.co.uk/
Batz Island : https://www.iledebatz.com/
Exotic and botanical garden : http://www.jardinexotiqueroscoff.com/cms/
Garden Georges Delaselle : http://www.jardin-georgesdelaselle.fr/
L'écume des jours : https://lecume-des-jours.pagesperso-orange.fr/
Le Surcouf : https://www.surcoufroscoff.fr/
Les Alizés, Le Brise Lame, La Moule Au Pot, La Bonne Etoile ...
4 starred restaurants (Guide Michelin) :
Patrick Jeffroy in Carantec (2 **) / La Pomme d'Api in St Pol de Léon (1 *) / La Butte in Plouider (1 *) / Le Brittany in Roscoff (1 *)
Partner links : Between see and land
Chemin du patrimoine en Finistère : http://www.cdp29.fr/fr
Chateau du Taureau : http://www.chateaudutaureau.com/
A fer et à Flots : http://www.aferaflots.org/
Sorties en mer avec Marinae Location : http://www.marinae-location.com/en/
La Vélodyssée : http://www.lavelodyssee.com/
Calendrier des marées : http://maree.info/72
Xtophe Art / Artiste sculpteur - plasticien : http://www.xtophe-art.com
La Dilettante / Artiste peintre : http://ladilettanteatelier.blogspot.fr/
Tamaris 3-star hotel services
Discover all our services in the hotel.
Our team is at your disposal for any suggestion or request for information.
From the region, we will be sure to help you ideas for walks or outings.